Directions to Blanahasset island:
- From Asheville merge onto I-26 W/US-19N (this is also know as Future I-26 West).
- Take exit 19A towards Marshall and Hot Springs and travel 7 miles on US 25/70.
- Turn left onto US-25 bus (Ivy River Road) and travel 1 mile before merging onto 70 business.
- Follow the river about 2.1 miles North into downtown Marshall.
- Turn left on Bailey's Bridge road at the Zuma Coffee house and cross the river. Immediately upon crossing the river turn right and cross the second smaller bridge onto Blanahasset Island.
The Potters Market is located in the large center atrium of the old brick school house now known as Marshall High Studios.